Invite Press-only pre-launch briefing on our European Mobility Atlas 2021: Facts and Figures about Transport and Mobility in Europe
Wednesday 03.02.2021, 9:00 am CET, on Zoom (in English)
Ahead of the public launch including a keynote speech by European Commission Executive Vice-President Frans Timmermans, we cordially invite you to a press-only briefing on our European Mobility Atlas 2021: Facts and Figures about Transport and Mobility in Europe, on Wednesday 3 February 2021, 9:00 a.m. CET.
This press briefing will be held in English, on Zoom.
Please register here for the press briefing
The press briefing will feature:
- Dr. Ellen Ueberschär, President, Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung, Berlin
- Eva van de Rakt, Director, Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung European Union, Brussels
- Martin Keim, Chief Executive Editor, European Mobility Atlas 2021 & Head of Programme - European Energy Transition, Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung European Union, Brussels
- Philipp Cerny, Chief Executive Editor of the European Mobility Atlas 2021
- Moderation by Joan Lanfranco, Communication and Outreach Coordinator, Heinrich-Böll-Stiftung European Union, Brussels
If you would like to receive an embargoed copy of the European Mobility Atlas 2021, please write to Joan Lanfranco.
The European Mobility Atlas 2021 provides facts, figures, best practices and policy recommendations to shape the future of transport and mobility in Europe. It analyses the past, present and future of European mobility, focusing on railways, cycling, digitalisation, the fight against the climate crisis and the impacts of COVID-19. Its chapters were written by mobility and transport experts from all over Europe.
The European Mobility Atlas 2021 will be launched to the public at an online event on 3 February 2021 at 14:00 CET, with Frans Timmermans, EC Executive Vice-President for the European Green Deal as keynote speaker. If you would like to attend the public launch, please register here.
To attend the press-only pre-launch briefing please register here
Michael Alvarez Kalverkamp
T +49 (0)30 285 34-202